Advocates for Abused and Abandoned Pets
Welcome to A3P and thank you for visiting our website!
We are so excited to tell you about A3P! We are a relatively new non-profit 501(c)3 charitable organization, located in Virginia, that's been a long time in the making. At this time we are foster-based but our goal is for A3P to will grow into a safe haven for pets that you can be proud of.
We hope that you will join us on this journey by volunteering, donating, providing services, and/or sponsoring our efforts. Until we raise enough funds to establish our haven, we will help save lives by seeking fosters for as many pets as possible. We can't do it alone but together we can do amazing things to help the pets that desperately need it! We believe "pets for life" is the gold standard for communities and we will work diligently to help pet owners keep pets in their homes.
Donations are tax deductible and every penny helps to save the lives of pets. A3P is a volunteer run charity so 100% of your donation supports our mission.
Mission: A3P is a collaboration of volunteers from a variety of professions who desire to build a complex to house adoptable pets and provide sanctuary to those older, injured, or otherwise difficult to place animals that are at risk of euthanasia.
Vision: A3P promotes the animal-human bond through compassion, outreach, and education while offering resources to the community, other pet rescue groups, and shelters. A3P acts as an advocate on behalf of animals in crisis and as an enforcer of their rights and protection.
* Securing, building, or remodeling an adoption center and sanctuary where rescued pets can be safely sheltered until adopted into loving homes
* Providing medical care to neglected, abused, and injured animals
* Rehabilitating hard-to-adopt animals
* Offering affordable wellness services and resources to pet owners in need
* Collaborating with the public to promote ethical treatment of animals
* Teaching children and adults alike about the value of pets and how to care for them properly
* Creating an alliance with local shelters and animal rescues to improve the adoption rate of pets and to provide assistance to our under-served community members
Our Core Values
- Transparency in our efforts
- Respect for animals and people alike
- Focusing on the human-animal bond
- Caring, nurturing, and loving pets in our care
- Commitment to our vision, mission, and goals
- Passionate in our beliefs
- Caring for those who can't care for themselves
- Understanding we can't save them all but doing everything we can to try
- We will never "kill" a pet because of space or owner request